USING LIGHTROOM PRESETS
Using Lightroom has the advantage to give you an easy platform from where to progress fast in photo editing with basic and more advanced adjustments.
We created our presets to simplify your editing and save you time in the process.
STEP 1. GET THE SOFTWARE ON YOUR DESKTOP DEVICE.
Download Lightroom Classic from your creative cloud and open it.
STEP 2. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN IMAGE IMPORTED
To make sure you can install presets you need to have at least one image imported in Lightroom if you need to import go in the Library section and follow the importation steps.
STEP 3. IMPORT YOUR PRESETS
- Go in the Develop section in your top menu
- In the left column choose to open the "+" button
- Choose Import presets from the dropdown
- Select the ZIP file containing your presets for desktop (".xmp" or "lrtemplate" format compressed into a zip file)
- Click on Import and you will now find your presets in the list in the left column